* Updating to the current org-mode in emacs trunk, and Org stable
@ 2015-03-25 13:19 Oleh Krehel
From: Oleh Krehel @ 2015-03-25 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi all,

I normally use the git master version of org-mode, so I didn't notice
this for the longest time, but my several of my updates to org-mode
still aren't merged into stable versions.

For instance, ob-J.el was added over a year ago, and there have been
stable releases since then, but it wasn't in any of them. And it's not
in the emacs trunk either.

Same for ob-clojure.el: it still tries to rely on SLIME for
evaluation, although I added CIDER support over a year ago.

These are just the two files that I'm familiar with, there may be many
more.  What's the schedule of merging these changes to the stable
versions of Org and to Emacs trunk?

regards,
Oleh