Hi Titus, Titus von der Malsburg writes: > just tried the patch and while I still find it weird to change the > meaning of RET, this solution doesn’t get in my way as much as the > previous solution did. Try to: (with-temp-buffer (org-mode) (describe-mode)). A lot of keys have been orgified. At the extreme of the anti-org-whatever-key line of though, how would org-table work? > One minor cosmetic issue: > > * TODO foo bar :test: > > When I RET between foo and bar, the tag moves to the left. I think it > would be nicer if it would stay where it was. Good observation. I don't even know how to make a tab character in Emacs so I blissfully assumed them away. Anyway, this should be "fixed" now, though it will religiously adhere to org-tags-column which, at least for my setup, your example does not. I think this is acceptable 'cause we also need to consider the example * TODO foo \phi\delta :test: Which is pretty hard due to the overlays (display-width is two, but real length is more). Could you try this version of the patch and see if you find it more satisfactory? Thanks, Rasmus -- Governments should be afraid of their people