Eric S Fraga writes: > On Thursday, 18 Jun 2015 at 00:03, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > [...] > >> I cannot reproduce it. koma-letter back-ends explicitly allows latex >> export snippets, e.g., >> >> #+title: @@latex:\something@@ >> >> produces the expected \something. > > Ummm, I thought I was going crazy as, for once, I had tested using emacs > -Q before posting something silly to the list... > > You are correct in that it works with #+title:. It also works with > #+subject:. However, it does *not* work with #+author:. I've not tried > any of the other org setting directives. It was author I was playing > with yesterday... Right. #+author is not parsed. In the patch I enable parsing on this and others. Nicolas: are there any of the keywords in the patch that shouldn't be parsed? Also, I left out FROM_ADDRESS as I remember it interprets newlines and I don't have time ATM to properly check if this depends on the newline behavior. Rasmus -- El Rey ha muerto. ¡Larga vida al Rey!