Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Nick Dokos writes: > >> Here's a patch to add a new function to org-bbdb.el that provides early >> warning for upcoming anniversaries; it also adds some documentation to >> org.texi. > > Thank you. Some comments follow. > Thanks for the comments. Revised patch attached. > >> + (apply 'nconc (mapcar gen-anniversaries dates))))) > > #'nconc (there is also `cl-mapcan'). > I did a mapcan originally and saw that it was an alias for cl-mapcan in cl-extras.el and that got me scared: I vaguely recalled some rules about using cl-* stuff, but I don't really remember the rules any more. For future reference, are they written down somewhere? Also, does it matter if I use the alias "mapcan" instead of "cl-mapcan"?