:: Rasmus writes: Rasmus> Sebastien Vauban writes: >> Hello all, >> >> Rasmus writes: >>> John Kitchin writes: >>> >>>> I am finally getting around to switching over to org 8.3... One >>>> thing I miss already is the colored background in the code >>>> blocks. I recall that was removed. Has anyone looked into a way to >>>> put it back? >>> >>> I use the attached patch for some "interactive slides" with babel. >> >> Could it be put into the official code base, for all users to enjoy >> colored backgrounds without having to patch their Org by hand? Rasmus> Sure, eventually. Let me know if you have tested the patch and Rasmus> it works for you. Rasmus> I don’t know much about faces, but it should work across all Rasmus> relevant versions of Emacs. Rasmus> Aside: Speaking of prettifying src blocks, with Rasmus> prettify-symbols-mode I managed to make src-blocks look like Rasmus> this when the cursor is somewhere else Rasmus> λ LANGUAGE ☰ Rasmus> and like this otherwise Rasmus> #+begin_src LANGUAGE :keyword₁ value₁ ⋯ :keywordₙ valueₙ How do you do this? Thanks, Sam -- Samuel W. Flint 4096R/266596F4 (9477 D23E 389E 40C5 2F10 DE19 68E5 318E 2665 96F4) (λs.s s) λs.s s