On Tuesday, 6 Mar 2018 at 11:23, Robert Horn wrote: > I discovered that the lines ( the body of a headline): > *** real headline > * example > :SCHEDULED: > > cause agenda processing to fail. It tries to parse as a > timestamp. The parser used by agenda appears not to enforce the > requirement that headlines begin with asterisks on the left margin. I think the issue is that SCHEDULED and DEADLINE entries must appear immediately after the headline. You have a line (* example) in between the SCHEDULED line and the headline. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-191-g90607d