On Thursday, 3 May 2018 at 16:21, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > I'm very pleased that orgalist has become its own package! However I'm > seeing a few of the same bugs that made the previous orgstruct-mode > frustrating, though I'm hoping they will be easier to fix now. > > There's one right there! Spurious indentation of everything after > the first line. > > Now I'm explicitly deleting indentation, and starting again at the left > margin. Another bug seems to appear when making lists: automatic > filling starts a new list item, rather than continuing the paragraph > of the first item. > > - Here's an item, now I'll hit M-RET > - Very nice > - Now here's an item that is so long that eventually the auto-fill kicks > - in and the line wraps. This line is now a new line item, rather than a > - continuation of the previous list item. So is this line. Hi Eric, Interesting. I see the following: - here is an item - and a second from M-RET - and the third one which is long but will hopefully be auto-filled when I type enough. And, lo and behold, it seems to work just fine. I find that orgalist works much better than orgstruct-mode ever did. The experience you are having is what I used to get with orgstruct-mode which meant I usually did not enable it. orgalist is enabled all the time and I have yet to see any strange behaviour [1]. Hope this helps, the other eric Footnotes: [1] well, other than me sitting looking blankly at the screen while waiting for an email to be sent because I typed C-c C-c and forgot that I was sitting in a list when I did so... orgalist takes over that binding when in a list and I keep forgetting! -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-591-gee336b