Hello, This may be slightly off-topic for the list, but as I’m considering org-contacts for my question, I hope it will be of interest here. I would like to migrate my contact management to emacs, as I’m already using it for email. My requirements are the following ones: - address completion in emacs email clients (I currently use notmuch) - support for multiple email addresses and custom fields - creation of org links to contacts - export to vcard format for synchronization to my mobile phone (using vdirsyncer) - keep the data under version control I have looked at two tools, which almost seem fit for the job. - ebdb does most of this, with the exception of vcard export (it seems to be worked on, https://github.com/girzel/ebdb/issues/60), and I’m not sure using version control on an sqlite file is a good idea. - org-contacts also seem to have all the required features, including vcard export (and if not sufficient there is https://github.com/novoid/org-contacts2vcard). I was worried it was unmaintained when looking at the copyright line, but I see in https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commits/master/contrib/lisp/org-contacts.el that there are recent commits to the file. Do you manage your contacts in emacs? And if so, what tools or workflow do you recommend? Best, Alan