Hi Matt, > > [FSF copyright assignment]. Have you done that yet? > > I just verified with my employer that my contract grants an exception for this > project. Just emailed the request to assign@gnu.org. Also, got access from > Bastien for worg. I figure it’s probably best to reserve any more changes ’til > the paper work is done? Great to hear that won’t get in the way of things 🙂. Feel free to develop and share patches before the assignment is complete, we’ll just wait till it’s gone through before merging (the process should just be a quick email or two and take no more than a few days, just let us know if it’s dragging out). Hope that helps. All the best, Timothy