Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: >> Could you please elaborate what the problem is? >> There have been multiple issues in this thread and the one previously >> reported to Org ML is solved on Emacs side. > > It's this bit: > >> So I found if I extend the sleep-for in ob-python from 10 ms to 90 ms, >> my initialization problem is “fixed”. > > The sleep is still 10ms in the in-tree ob-python, at least. 10ms magic constant is indeed not great. However, I am unable to reproduce the original bug on my system. I tried to draft an alternative patch. See the attached. Mark, would you mind testing the patch? -- Ihor Radchenko, Org mode contributor, Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92