Hi Max, >> Agreed – I removed this mailto: link as suggestion in a previous >> reply to Tim… > > I am not against mailto: link, my intention was to improve message template. Looking at , that seems like it’s much better than just a mailto link or `M-x org-submit-bug-report RET' as it gives some (IMO, rather crucial) surrounding information/instructions. I think we’d want people to see this, and so I’d actually be inclined to make the “bug report” button link to this page, and the feedback button just be a `mailto:' link. > My impression is that this change is against Timothy’s attempt to make the top > banner cleaner. For what it’s worth, I personally consider stuffing lines of “important!” text into that “what is Org?” banner ultimately counterproductive. I think it fails to provide the information with enough context (e.g. `M-x org-submit-bug-report RET' doesn’t provide the information provided on the Feedback.html page), and it also muddies the structure of the page while making it appear more cluttered. All the best, Timothy