Hi Bastien, > Not just this: I’m concerned with setting up a user-to-user discussion > space that reify a split between users (on a forum) and developers (on > the mailing list). For what it’s worth, as a developer I’d be very interested in the ability of a forum to categorise feature requests/bug reports/workflow discussions, etc. > If a community-driven Discourse instance for Org emerges, that will be > a good thing: people could go there instead (or on top) of SO/reddit > if they don’t want/like to interact on a mailing list. We could canvas reddit for example to see if the people currently on there would be interested in an Org discourse. All the best, Timothy