On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:23:52 +0200, Bastien wrote: > > Eric S Fraga writes: > > > Have a look at a message I posted to this list last month: > > > > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/27214 > > Great! Thanks for reposting this. > > IMHO this deserves a place in Worg/org-hacks.org > > Would you add it? > > -- > Bastien I'd like to. First, I will have to figure out where I went wrong last time I tried to add anything to Worg... I'll come back to this in a couple of weeks (no time right now unfortunately), probably at the same time I get around to writing a tutorial on using ledger with babel.