Hi Matt, Matt Price wrote: >Sorry for the barrage of help requests. I don't know much about tex >but it's possible the tex output from one file I am working on is >buggy, as mk4ht refuses to read it. The .org and .tex files are >attached, as is the initial error output of mk4ht oolatex >His495Ouline.tex. This is perhaps the wrong list to be asking on, >but I am sort of working from the assumption that there's an issue >with the tex code that org produces -- mk4ht seems to work fine with >simpler documents. I';m using a pretty recent org-mode (7.01 from >not that long ago). I gradually removed all content from the TeX file and it turns out that one problem is the savetrees package: If I remove it in the TeX file, tex4ht proceeds -- but fails again, this time on the \label command. Removing the hyperref package helps here. Looks like a problem in tex4h, not Org. Compiling the tex file with latex works fine, with both hyperref and savetrees included. HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de