* columnview with #+INCLUDE:, org-export-org?
@ 2012-03-12 10:40 Myles English
From: Myles English @ 2012-03-12 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hello,

I would like to capture the columnview of a file including the view of
an org file specified using #+INCLUDE.  These includes are currently
only expanded during export so I am thinking maybe I should export to a
temporary org buffer first and then do a columnview on the temporary
buffer.

Has anyone else already solved this problem?  In particular, has anyone
already done org-export-org?  Any other comments, as I don't really know
my way around the code too well yet.

Thanks,

Myles

* Re: columnview with #+INCLUDE:, org-export-org?
@ 2012-03-12 11:59 ` Myles English
From: Myles English @ 2012-03-12 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode