* Create preamble from an .org file ?
@ 2012-03-27  9:04 Vincent Beffara
From: Vincent Beffara @ 2012-03-27  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

To manage my personal website I would like to use the publish function
of org-mode. For the contents of pages, there is no problem, and the
auto-sitemap feature is promising. however, I would like to have some
common contents to all the individual pages, and they would best fit in
the preamble part. Essentially, I would have a preamble.org file
containing this:

--------
#+IMPORT: sitemap.org

* A few links
   - link 1
   - link 2

* Contact info
   - address
   - email
--------

and the contents of the preamble would be an html version of that (of
course without all the <head> section and so on). Optimally, of course,
preamble.org should not be linked from the site map.

How do I do that? Maybe a dedicated .org file for the navigation bar is
not the right way to do, is there a better one?

Thanks,

	/vincent