* Agenda view is not getting refreshed.
@ 2012-04-09 10:16 Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda
From: Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda @ 2012-04-09 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

From any agenda view, if I change the state of TODO item, it is
getting reflected in the file but not in the view. I have to reload
the view again to see the change. Anyone else face this same issue?

I have

Org-mode version 7.8.08 (release_7.8.07.219.gf1887)
GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2012-02-14 on noman

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: Agenda view is not getting refreshed.
@ 2012-04-09 10:19 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-09 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda; +Cc: emacs-org list

Hi Noorul,

Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda <noorul@noorul.com> writes:

> From any agenda view, if I change the state of TODO item, it is
> getting reflected in the file but not in the view. I have to reload
> the view again to see the change. Anyone else face this same issue?

I can't reproduce this.

Minimal test file?  Steps to reproduce this behavior with emacs -Q?

 Bastien