* new style of html export for documents with code blocks -- based on docco
@ 2012-04-13 21:56 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-04-13 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

This is a simple little hack, and I don't really have time to turn it
into anything more than that, but the following may be used to generate
nice side-by-side docco-style exports of Org-mode documents with code
blocks.

http://eschulte.me/org-docco/org-docco.html

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/

* Re: new style of html export for documents with code blocks -- based on docco
@ 2012-04-20 12:57 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-04-20 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com> writes:

> This is a simple little hack, and I don't really have time to turn it
> into anything more than that, but the following may be used to generate
> nice side-by-side docco-style exports of Org-mode documents with code
> blocks.
>
> http://eschulte.me/org-docco/org-docco.html

Can you please add this somewhere on Worg?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: new style of html export for documents with code blocks -- based on docco
@ 2012-04-20 13:33   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-04-20 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com> writes:
>
>> This is a simple little hack, and I don't really have time to turn it
>> into anything more than that, but the following may be used to generate
>> nice side-by-side docco-style exports of Org-mode documents with code
>> blocks.
>>
>> http://eschulte.me/org-docco/org-docco.html
>
> Can you please add this somewhere on Worg?
>
> Thanks!

I was going to, but couldn't think of a good place.  If I add the actual
Org-mode file to the contrib directory of the repository then I could
add it to the worg/org-contrib section.  Does that sound appropriate?

@ 2012-04-20 16:28       ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-04-20 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Done, see http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/index.html