Hi everyone, I'm pleased to be able to provide now the full reference of the paper Matthieu Delescluse, Romain Franconville, Sébastien Joucla, Tiffany Lieury and myself published in J Physiol (Paris). The editor, Elsevier, "froze" our accepted manuscript early September last year and it just got published! The full reference is: Matthieu Delescluse, Romain Franconville, Sébastien Joucla, Tiffany Lieury and Christophe Pouzat (2012) _Making neurophysiological data analysis reproducible. Why and how?_ /Journal of Physiology (Paris)/ *106* (3-4): 159-170. You can get the BibTeX file together with =Org= versions of the paper's toy example (using =Python= and =Octave= or using =Common Lisp= and =Gnuplot=) from my brand new (=Org= designed) web site: [[http://xtof.disque.math.cnrs.fr/]]. Christophe