Feng Shu writes: > Daimrod writes: > >> >> I agree with you, it would be much better if org-contacts managed >> links >> within properties. > I think the two format have less difference > > org-android and org-android-NG can't show properties like outline, > I expect to see the implement of this feature Hmm, I don't understand what you want. Do you need the outline format: - to use it with another application/mode? - to quickly show/hide contacts information? - to support links? - something else? Regards, -- Daimrod/Greg