Rick Frankel writes: > On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 08:26:52PM -0700, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: >> Rick Frankel writes: >> >> > Whoops. Wrong key. Patch actually attached to this email... >> > rick >> >> Great, I'll consolidate all these -- would it be better to mush them >> into one big patch, or to keep them separate (I suppose for ease of >> rollback, if something goes wrong)? > > Probably squashing them into one patch would be the best. But Carsten > or Bastien might disagree :). > > rick Okay, there it is: one big patch (including your xml declaration fix). I didn't add any more refined handling of the html5-fancy option. As a second-order option it didn't seem worthy of an #+OPTIONS entry, and I didn't bother checking for an empty string, either. It can always be #+BINDed if necessary, and if it ever annoys anyone I can fix it further. E