Rasmus writes: > "Sebastien Vauban" > writes: > >>> Does it work reliably? >> >> You need the code blocks to be wrapped into comments for it to work. >> >> Regarding reliability, it does work well on small examples. I remember having >> had really bad results with my huge .emacs file, but hadn't any time to debug >> the problem -- try to reproduce -- at that time. >> >> So, when you do it, please keep a backup of your original Org file. It's >> safer. >> >> But, if there are bugs, they should be clearly identified, and fixed... > > It not always good at finding its way back into the Org file, and I > found that some of the header arguments didn't 'work properlyø for > 'complicated' blocks. I'll see if I can make reproducible examples > later. > > It's definitely a potentially cool feature though. Notice you have to > run it from the tangled file. Absolutely - especially debugging code (in my case R) would be easier. Cheers, Rainer > > –Rasmus -- Rainer M. Krug