Suvayu Ali writes: > Hi Michael, Hi Suvayu, > I tried to test by looking for a specific bug. This is what I tried: > > - search phrase: emacsclient > - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address) > - status: done or nothing > > But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer. Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem. If you apply the same search via its web interface, you get the same empty result: I'll investigate. > A small problem though, calling org-debbugs-search or org-debbugs-bugs > from an "*Org Bugs*" buffer gives me the following backtraces: Oops. Fixed, patch appended. Best regards, Michael.