* Is there a way to, in a table, denote an entire column as LaTeX
@ 2013-10-13 19:24 Stephen J. Barr
From: Stephen J. Barr @ 2013-10-13 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Greetings,

In a table, is it possible to denote that an entire column is LaTeX
markup, rather than using the $$ markup around each expression.

Sample table:

|---------+------------------|
| Term    | Explanation      |
|---------+------------------|
| $$x^2$$ | This is a square |
| $$x^3$$ | This is a cubic  |
|---------+------------------|

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Stephen

* Re: Is there a way to, in a table, denote an entire column as LaTeX
@ 2013-11-04 12:06 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-04 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen J. Barr; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Stephen,

"Stephen J. Barr" <stevejb@uw.edu> writes:

> In a table, is it possible to denote that an entire column is LaTeX
> markup, rather than using the $$ markup around each expression.
>
> Sample table:
>
> |---------+------------------|
> | Term    | Explanation      |
> |---------+------------------|
> | $$x^2$$ | This is a square |
> | $$x^3$$ | This is a cubic  |
>

> Is there a better way to do this?

Not that I can think of, sorry...

--
 Bastien

* Re: Is there a way to, in a table, denote an entire column as LaTeX
@ 2013-11-04 15:39   ` Stephen Jeffrey Barr
From: Stephen Jeffrey Barr @ 2013-11-04 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

No worries. Thank you for getting back to me.