Rainer M Krug writes: > Hi > > I have two questions concerning sending subtrees as emails. > > 1) Which properties are supported by org-mime - I could not find a list > or an example of an email from org. > > 2) I am using gnus and have the following hooks to add automatic signing > of emails: > > ,---- > | #+begin_src emacs-lisp > | (add-hook 'gnus-message-setup-hook 'mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime) > | (add-hook 'message-s'etup-hook 'mml-secure-message-sign-pgpmime) > | #+end_src > `---- > > These hooks are not called when composing emails in org. Is this on > purpose, or to gnus specific? I've found that I have to have some commands both in '.emacs' and in '.gnus', and I use the same code to sign my emails in gnus. I've never tried writing an email in org-mode, but if I was I'd tend to use a snippet from 'YASnippet', or write my own for it. I've always believed in writing emails in gnus, and using org-mode for TODOs, documents, etc. Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1