Rasmus writes: > It looks like a great tool. Especially given the fact that the org format > still seems to be developing. Indeed. We can use it as another channel for syntax deprecation. > Anyway, some very premature notes: > > One venue that may worth pursuing is better error messages during export, > when links do not exist. E.g. after a link fails to resolve, an org-lint > buffer is opened to ease tracking down the error. I think the error message during export is as good as the one provided by `org-lint', minus the line and the jump. > Perhaps, org-lint should also check that INCLUDE keywords correctly > resolves, e.g. whether #section exits in file.org: > > #+INCLUDE: "file.org::#section" Good idea. I implemented it along with a check for SETUPFILE keywords. Updated file attached. > Perhaps that would induce nasty recursions, though... `org-lint' only checks current document, it doesn't enter INCLUDE files, so there's no danger here. Thanks for the feedback. Regards,