Hi, An overdue "Thanks" for the feedback. Here’s a new version. Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Well, if you ask, I do not like much when some software tries to > outsmart me (note that I like it even less when it actually succeeds). > So, I think {{{modification-time}}} should expand to modification time. New idea, an optional 2nd argument to modification-time. E.g. {{{modification-time(%Y, vc)}}} > If you think that is useful, then I vote for a different macro. I prefer an argument as it gives a clear ranking: get the modified time from vc, if possible (if the second argument is vc), otherwise get it from the file system (also default behavior). >> + (when (org-some 'identity time) > > (cl-some #'identity time) Is cl-lib OK now?! Thanks, Rasmus -- ... The proofs are technical in nature and provide no real understanding