On Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 at 22:40, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Eric S Fraga writes: > >> The proper solution would be to update ob-gnuplot to change the working >> directory at every invocation of gnuplot to be the directory where the >> org file is found. (gnuplot has a "cd" command for this purpose) > > Would you like to propose a patch for that? BTW should the new working > directory be Org file's or :file, or even :dir? I can try... but I really probably don't have a clue how to find the directory for any of the alternatives you mention. My gut feeling is that it should be the org file's directory but I guess :dir should override this. Anyway, I'll play with it and get back to you. -- : Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-162-gde289d