Nicolas Goaziou writes: > I don't qualify this as a bug. These commands explicitly work when point > is at the beginning of an item. Indeed, the sub-item may be arbitrarily > large, contain tables... it would be confusing to move the whole > sub-list when its structure is out of sight. Why do you think it would be confusing to move the whole sub-list? Why would it be move confusing when the point is on the sub-item vs. when the point is on the parent item? I think the inconsistency is unintuitive here, and causes confusion. And I think since large sub-items already get moved when the point is at the beginning, it would make sense to also move them when the point is on the sub item. Nathan