On Friday, 5 Jan 2018 at 13:10, Nicolas Bercher (Aʟᴏɴɢ-Tʀᴀᴄᴋ) wrote: [...] > Is it possible that this setting is set by Debian packagers? > I ask this because I reproduced this bug with and without my >  ~/.emacs[.d/] files. It's the default for org (at least now, as far as I can tell). > But I ashamedly don't know how to set it permanently in my  ~/.emacs! > Would you please help me on this? Easy: describe the variable C-h v org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline RET and then click on the "customize" link near the end of the description. Make sure to "Apply and set" the change you make. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6