I add code patch in attachment. Nicolas, can you review it? Any suggestion welcome. After running test with "make test", I got some failed test might related to my code changing. But I checked out the tests, have not found anywhere invoking the renamed functions. Ran 814 tests, 808 results as expected, 6 unexpected (2018-12-20 09:57:41+0800) 9 expected failures 6 unexpected results: FAILED ob-D/inhomogeneous_table FAILED ob-D/list-list-var FAILED ob-D/list-var FAILED ob-D/vector-var FAILED test-org-clock/clocktable/lang FAILED test-org-colview/columns-width