Hello everyone, I'm pleased to announce that after chatting with Bastien, my little revamp project seems to be nearing the point where it may replace the current site. Two things that would be good to get sorted: 1. Translation of the index page to French/Japanese :: I'm english only, and Bastien is busy, so volunteers would be much appreciated! 2. Picking the best 'Hero banner' on the home page :: Concerns were raised over the lack of contrast between the logo and the current banner background. I've chatted to someone else with some ideas and we've produced a few concepts which we'd like to get your feedback on. See the file attached, and if you could give say your top three picks (ordered), and any relevant reasoning/considerations/comments that would be great! All the best, Timothy. p.s. I haven't had much luck with attachments in the past, if this fails I'll reply with the attachment.