Hello again, On 2021-05-11 09:53, Alan Schmitt writes: > It seems the problem is deeper than that: I cannot use any code that > uses =org-dlet=… I’m on emacs 27.2. > > I did a quick test with no configuration, so the problem seems to be in > my config, but I’m cursious if this rings a bell for anyone. It seems that my vanilla emacs uses org 9.4.4, which was before the switch to lexical binding in 9.5, so I guess this is the issue. As it’s a pretty big one, I suspect it comes from my usage of doom (other doom users have confirmed the problem). Best, Alan