Hi Rodrigo, > Let’s suppose I want to create a thread in the mailing list that > contains different sections, code blocks and some quotes. I used to use > Org Mode for the format in my messages, but I just read a discussion > where someone mentioned that getting the Org Mode and Org Babel syntax > in the mailing list is annoying. Personally I quite like receiving messages formatted with Org syntax because mu4e seems to use org-mode to render it. > 1. Is there some kind of convention for the formatting of the messages > in this mailing list? I think the main thing here is that plain text is preferred. > 2. If that’s not the case, which one should I use (Org Mode, the > built-in ASCII exporter, Markdown, HTML)? Plain text is generally preferred over HTML over here. I don’t think anybody would mind with Org, exported ASCII, though markdown might be pushing it on the *Org* ML 😛. All the best, Timothy