* howto fine tune agenda view
@ 2007-09-06 13:29 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2007-09-06 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

With so many options in this org forest, it is easy to miss the tree
I'm looking for ...

Would appreciate it if someone could kick me in the right direction,
apologies for the length of my question:

I use org-mode to keep track of items i'm supposed to write and track
these until i've invoiced them, after which they're in my "Eekboek"
<plug> a Dutch open source bookkeeping application </plug> and I can
track 'em there.

So, studying the documentation, I added this to my set up

(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((sequence "TODO" "|" "DONE")
        (sequence "WRITE" "VERIFY" "INVOICE" "|" "INVOICED")))

In most cases the time between INVOICE and INVOICED will be a few
days. In some cases it is a month or more :-( as I wait for the client
to send me some details I need add with the invoice.

I definitively want the WRITE in my agenda view. But is there a tweak
that allows me to make some of these INVOICE todo's disappear at least
temporary from my agenda view? I'm not sure scheduling does this.

Thx

--
 Selma: Hmm... It is probably my last chance to be a mommy.
Waiter: Cigarette, Mrs. McClure?