Russell Adams writes: > I'm migrating out of it as fast as I can. The import/export tools are > terrible / nonexistant unless you know elisp, Have you tried any of these. http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BbdbImporters http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BbdbExporters ? I am currently using bbdb-vcard-import.el and bbdb-vcard-export.el with no problems. I have also used bbdb-rf.el in the past. Charles -- Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste. (By komarimf@craft.camp.clarkson.edu, Mark Komarinski)