Hello, I have run into two problems. The first is one which has existed for a long time as is somewhat minor: a line consisting of just #+ will be treated as part of the text. The regex for comments requires a space but it would be nice if this weren't required. The second problem is more serious: exporting to latex when there are inline tasks does not work. I believe the problem is due to a combination of headings being treated as list entries and the introduction of the new list handling code. Please see attached files for a full example (org, tex and pdf) and which includes the version information (org up-to-date as of an hour ago basically). Thanks, eric