Hi Nick, Nick Dokos writes: > That's it: I had a > > #+DRAWERS: JUNK GARBAGE TRASH > > line in the file (and I didn't report it in the original email: blush! > sorry about that). Without it, the property drawer behaves normally. Thinking again about your problem, I don't find it natural to have #+DRAWERS /replacing/ existing drawers specified in `org-drawers', instead of just adding new ones. Do you agree? The attached patch implements a new meaning for #+DRAWERS, as a way to declare "additional" drawers. Let me know what you think, thanks!