* new exporter: exporting subtree with "outside calls"
@ 2012-03-22 14:17 Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-03-22 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I experience problems with the new export engine (accessible via
org-export-dispatch).

When I limit the export to the current subtree,
the export fails with
,----
| if: reference 'foo' not found in this buffer
`----
when 'foo' is the name of a source block defined outside of that subtree
but called inside.

Here is an example:  How do I export the first subtree only with the new
exporter?

,----[ test.org ]
| #+PROPERTY: session *R:2*
|

| * Test new LaTeX exporter
|   #+call: data_generation() :results silent :exports none
|
|   The plot looks like this:
|   #+begin_src R :results graphics :file test.png :exports results
|     plot(x)
|   #+end_src
|
|   #+results:
|   [[file:test.png]]