George McNinch writes: > Hi-- > > I did a "clean" install of elpa package > > org-plus-contrib-20121224 > > (i.e. removed old package, restarted emacs with -q flag, installed above > package, restarted emacs again...) > > Then I started gnus, started composing a message, and executed the command > > M-x org-mime-htmlize > > The result is the following error: > > org-export-as-html: Wrong type argument: stringp, t > > Here is the backtrace: > Thanks for the report. This looks like a bug in `org-export-as-html', specifically in line 1258 or so of org-html.el the following form returns t while its calling function requires a string argument. (or pub-dir (org-export-directory :html opt-plist)) The attached patch should fix this problem, and should be an improvement generally, but I'll wait for someone more familiar with the export system than myself to approve and apply it. Best,