Hi, It would be useful to be able to use the noweb reference syntax to refer to #+CALL: lines: e.g.: #+name: myFunction #+BEGIN_SRC sh :var A="" :noweb yes echo $A #+END_SRC #+CALL: myFunction[:results output](A="aaa") :noweb-ref mynoweb #+header: :noweb yes #+begin_src sh <> #+end_src #+RESULTS: : aaa ( <<-- Fiction) However it is not currently working for me. It is not clear to me from the manual whether it was ever possible so this is probably a Feature Request. (Unless is was possible then it may be a regression.) My experiments are in the attached file if anyone wants to take a look. Thanks, Myles