* Getting Blorgit working on a remote server
@ 2013-02-17  9:52 Marko Dimjašević
From: Marko Dimjašević @ 2013-02-17  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Aloha,

I'm trying to setup Blorgit on my server, and I believe I am doing
something wrong because I can't navigate pages the way I want in my web
browser.

I managed to setup Blorgit locally on my laptop and it is working just
fine. The problem I have is when I want to deploy it to my server.

On my server my main web server is nginx which forwards all requests for
the /marko/research-notes/ location to port 8192, and Sinatra web server
is listening on port 8192. I can see the index page load in my browser
(but without CSS), and when I click on a link to another page nothing
happens. I can see the http requests both in nginx's and Sinatra's log.

I have Emacs running and I loaded the org-interaction.el file as
instructed at:

http://orgmode.org/worg/blorgit.html

This is how I start the web server (when in /var/www/blorgit):

./run.ru -sthin -p8192

I'd appreciate any help. Just tell me what information you need.

Cheers,
Marko
--
http://dimjasevic.net/marko

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Getting Blorgit working on a remote server
@ 2013-02-23 10:00 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-23 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marko Dimjašević; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Marko,

marko@dimjasevic.net (Marko Dimjašević) writes:

> I'm trying to setup Blorgit on my server, and I believe I am doing
> something wrong because I can't navigate pages the way I want in my web
> browser.
>
> I managed to setup Blorgit locally on my laptop and it is working just
> fine. The problem I have is when I want to deploy it to my server.
>
> On my server my main web server is nginx which forwards all requests for
> the /marko/research-notes/ location to port 8192, and Sinatra web server
> is listening on port 8192. I can see the index page load in my browser
> (but without CSS), and when I click on a link to another page nothing
> happens. I can see the http requests both in nginx's and Sinatra's log.
>
> I have Emacs running and I loaded the org-interaction.el file as
> instructed at:
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/blorgit.html
>
> This is how I start the web server (when in /var/www/blorgit):
>
> ./run.ru -sthin -p8192
>

> I'd appreciate any help. Just tell me what information you need.

I'm not familiar with Blorgit to help, but my guess is that relative
paths are not interpreted correctly.  Please tell us what Org version
you use and give a minimal example .org file, together with the .html
produced, if my guess is right we will spot it quickly.

 Bastien