* Inline Images Refresh problem
@ 2013-03-01 23:51 Daniel Hawthorne
From: Daniel Hawthorne @ 2013-03-01 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all, I'm having trouble with the inline image feature. The displayed image
doesn't update. In fact, all the images display an identical image regardless of
the link path. Export works fine, so its something specific to inline
image. Clearing the image cache, flipping org-toggle-inline images on and off,
or org-display- inline-images don't help. Suggestions?  It is with png's
referenced with this syntax (default out of babel)

#+RESULTS:
[[file:plots/193.png]]

OSX 10.7.5
Emacs 24.2.1
Org-mode  7.9.3f (newest at time of posting)

* Re: Inline Images Refresh problem
@ 2013-03-02 10:12 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-03-02 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Hawthorne; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Hawthorne <djthorne@stanford.edu> writes:

> Hi all, I'm having trouble with the inline image feature. The displayed image
> doesn't update. In fact, all the images display an identical image regardless of
> the link path. Export works fine, so its something specific to inline
> image. Clearing the image cache, flipping org-toggle-inline images on and off,
> or org-display- inline-images don't help. Suggestions?  It is with png's
> referenced with this syntax (default out of babel)

Mhh.. I can't reproduce this, but I'm not sure what to try.

Can you give a minimal reproducible recipe?

 Bastien