Rasmus writes: > Rasmus writes: > >> Hi, >> >> Some more patches that should work against the master branch. >> >> Patch 1: bug fixes. Most notably use symbols some places rather than >> strings. >> >> Patch 2 adds support for TO and FROM headings. If you've got time for >> testing I would appreciate feedback. It's explained in the top of the >> patch. > > Patch 1 and 2 are updated. Patch three adds support for an > `org-koma-letter-default-class' and a plug-in function to make it > easier to use letters. They should apply against master. Updated again and hopefully better changelog etc. . . –Rasmus -- This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put