Hello, I am clocking a number of tasks and need a summary. The functionality provided by the org-clock table is ideal for my use case. However, the total time summaries use numbers of days when the number of hours exceeds 24. Although this is fine most of the time, I would like to have total hours instead. Is this possible? More importantly, the ":formula %" option does not work as soon as days appear in the summaries! The calculations for the percentages use only the hours in the totals, regardless of the number of days leading to some very interesting results (percentages > 100). I don't know enough emacs calc to start to suggest how this could be fixed unfortunately... :( ECM attached. Any pointers appreciated! Thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2-20-gc5f370