* Controlling image width and placement in Beamer export
@ 2013-11-26 13:51 Jarmo Hurri
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2013-11-26 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

I needed to create an Asymptote-generated centered image with a smaller
width than the default .9\linewidth in a Beamer export. After trial and
error I ended with the method shown below. In particular, to my surprise
an

#+ATTR_LATEX: :width 5cm

_above_ the #+BEGIN_SRC did not work, so I had to place the line above
#+RESULTS:

Is the following the best way to do this, or is there a more concise
method?

# ---------------------------------------------------------------
#+BEGIN_SRC asymptote :file triangle.pdf
  size (8cm, 0);
  pair A = (0, 0), B = (4, 1), C = (3, 2);
  draw (A -- B -- C -- cycle);
#+END_SRC

#+LATEX: \begin{center}
#+ATTR_LATEX: :width 5cm