* Capturing outgoing gnus e-mail
@ 2014-06-14  8:32 Ivan Kanis
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2014-06-14  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus General, org mode

Hi,

I would like to capture outgoing e-mail in my org file.

I use the gcc mechanism in gnus with a nnml backend.

I think I have read on the org mailing list that someone has implemented
that feature. I did a search but could not find the article.

I tried implementing it myself. I had a look at the function
gnus-inews-do-gcc. It has the group and the article number. However org
link expect the Message-ID header. How do I get it?

Thanks,

Ivan
--
Software uses US measurements, but the OS is in metric...
    -- BOFH excuse #24

* Re: Capturing outgoing gnus e-mail
@ 2014-06-14 14:43 Marvin Doyley
From: Marvin Doyley @ 2014-06-14 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)