Josiah Schwab writes: > Hi Suhas, > >> Yes, I downloaded the same file and tried again and got the following debug trace: >> >> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "PDF file ./presentation-1.pdf wasn't produced: Runaway argument") > > That message is indicating an error during the LaTeX -> PDF step. > > Why don't you take a look at the presentation-1.tex file and see where > things are going wrong. > > You can probably reproduce this typeset the file (outside of emacs) > pdflatex presentation-1.tex > That's indeed the best approach to debug such problems. FWIW, I also had no trouble exporting it to PDF. If you still have problems, post the presentation-1.tex file that is produced. Or you can do the comparison with the one I got (attached):