* ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-05 14:45 Robert Eckl
From: Robert Eckl @ 2014-08-05 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

after a long time i recently played with ox-reveal (with
org-mode release_8.3beta-167-g003edd)

While exporting to reveal i get

      Symbol's function definition is void: org-html-format-headline--wrap

What i'm missing?

Regards,
Robert

* Re: ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-05 16:04 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-08-05 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Nicolas Goaziou

Robert Eckl <eckl.r@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> after a long time i recently played with ox-reveal (with
> org-mode release_8.3beta-167-g003edd)
>
> While exporting to reveal i get
>
>       Symbol's function definition is void: org-html-format-headline--wrap
>
> What i'm missing?

Well, you are missing that function :-)

Nicolas removed it in commit c9ca0b6df86de13a5302b5a3c955fb2fb1023d36 a
couple of days ago.  It's still in the maint branch, so you might want
to switch to that in the meantime, if you want to continue experimenting
with the reveal exporter.

Nick

* Re: ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-07 10:30 ` Tyler van Hensbergen
From: Tyler van Hensbergen @ 2014-08-07 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Robert Eckl <eckl.r <at> gmx.de> writes:

> While exporting to reveal i get
>
>       Symbol's function definition is void: org-html-format-headline--wrap
>
> What i'm missing?

That function's name was changed. I made a temporary fix on
a forked branch on github and submitted a pull request
today (warning I'm new to elisp so I may have missed
something).

https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/pull/69

Not sure if it fixes everything but it is working for me know
and I am no longer receiving that error.

* Re: ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-07 12:02   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-08-07 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Tyler van Hensbergen <tyler@mainstreetgenome.com> writes:

> Robert Eckl <eckl.r <at> gmx.de> writes:
>
>> While exporting to reveal i get
>>
>>       Symbol's function definition is void: org-html-format-headline--wrap
>>
>> What i'm missing?
>

> That function's name was changed. I made a temporary fix on
> a forked branch on github and submitted a pull request
> today (warning I'm new to elisp so I may have missed
> something).
>
> https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/pull/69
>
> Not sure if it fixes everything but it is working for me know
> and I am no longer receiving that error.

I haven't read things carefully, so take this with a large grain
of salt, but I think it should read:

     	 (full-text (org-html-headline headline contents info)))

instead of passing a nil for contents.

--
Nick

* Re: ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-07 12:22     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-08-07 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com> writes:

> Tyler van Hensbergen <tyler@mainstreetgenome.com> writes:
>
>> Robert Eckl <eckl.r <at> gmx.de> writes:
>>
>>> While exporting to reveal i get
>>>
>>>       Symbol's function definition is void: org-html-format-headline--wrap
>>>
>>> What i'm missing?
>>

>> That function's name was changed. I made a temporary fix on
>> a forked branch on github and submitted a pull request
>> today (warning I'm new to elisp so I may have missed
>> something).
>>
>> https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal/pull/69
>>
>> Not sure if it fixes everything but it is working for me know
>> and I am no longer receiving that error.
>>

> I haven't read things carefully, so take this with a large grain
> of salt, but I think it should read:

>      	 (full-text (org-html-headline headline contents info)))
>
> instead of passing a nil for contents.

It should not use `org-html-headline' anyway, as there is no guarantee
that this is the right function for headlines.

To "export like html back-end", there are `org-export-data-with-backend'
and `org-export-with-backend' functions, which doesn't require to know
the original function.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: ox-reveal cannot export
@ 2014-08-08 13:53       ` Yujie Wen