Hi Stig, Stig Brautaset writes: > I tried to fix the link to the "agenda-optimization" article in in > worg's FAQ, but it didn't make much of a difference. My commit was: > http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/worg.git/commit/?id=1e9e6a336eb28a705dd61f205378dc19f73f5ad5 this is now fixed in http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html > As an aside I've tried to build worg locally for preview, but I've not > been able to do so. Can anyone direct me to instructions, if such > exists, of how to do that please? I'm attaching the .emacs.el file that resides on orgmode.org server, this configuration can help. -- Bastien